CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Challenge - back to school themed altered project

My third Memory Works challenge was an altered project with a back to school theme.  I created a school notes journal using the Elementary line of Simple Stories.  This was fun and I snuck in a picture of my favorite school supply from back in the day... a Pee Chee folder!!!

The challenge for August was to make a layout using any of the Simple Stories product line and follow a page map.  I also used the Elementary line for this challenge.  I created a layout using my senior picture and one of each of my younger brothers.  While I was not the winner of this challenge I think it was a really nice layout.  I am going to copy and send to my brothers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment