CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Upcycling... Recycling... I think it's cute

I got this coffee cup at Carl's Jr the other day and just loved it because of the surf board on it and the fact that the company is located on the California Coast near Santa Cruz.  Being one a California Girl and two a scrappbooker, I knew I had to save this and do something with it.  I love to make mini books with quotes on a cerain theme so... this book is themed around coffee quotes.  I had a lot of fun making this.  Basically what I did was raid my stash and throw everything that I thought looked cute into the "pot".  Kind of how I make soup... thanks mom.  Anyway, I hope you like it as  much as I did putting it together.






0 comments:

Post a Comment