CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The New Catalogs Are Here!

I am so excited at all of the wonderful new products that Memory Works has!  Creating lovely layouts, cards and other paper products has never been easier!  The new Simple Stories products are gorgeous!  I have been having fun with 100 Days of Summer and can't wait to receive my Life Documented kit!  The June Express Kit is fabulous!  It is perfect for projects of the men and boys in our lives.  I have made two layouts so far and am working on an idea for a mini album for my cousins who are coming to visit over Labor Day.  I will post pictures soon.

I hope you find inspiration and joy in scrpbooking like I do and until next time remember, "That's No Scrap!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment