CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Well, I finally cleaned off my scrapbook desk and sorted through all of my supplies.  For the most part I am organized.  Just a bit of fine tuning to go but things look better and I have been busy deciding on projects and page designs.  I want to finish all of the old black and white photos I have of Dewayne's family but that also means that I need to go through the rest of my pictures, sigh, and organize them.  One of the fine tuning issues I mentioned.  I have enjoyed my scrap "studio" very much these past two weekends and look forward to many hours of creativity and fun.  As soon as I figure out how to I will post pictures of some of my favorite layouts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment