CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Old West

On one of my son's family visits to us in Las Vegas, we went out to Old Nevada.  Jay and Suz had their picture taken at one of those old time photo studios. I had fun scrapping this picture.  I used Simple Stories Generations papers, Bo Bunny chipboard stickers, Prima Flowers and some fun and funky fringe and upholstery trim my mama gave me. 





I had to include a picture of my beautiful wood bench that I use to photograph my projects.  Thanks for looking and I hope you liked my layout.



Cathie

1 comments:

Kay Wallace

This is just such a fun layout, Cathie! A treasure for your son and his family, for sure. I love the vintage vibe with all the timepieces, and that upholstery trim is just perfect for this layout! I am excited, too, that I got to see the whole bench--you already know I was intrigued! You create extraordinary things, Cathie, and are such an inspiration to others. Thanks for sharing what you do through your blog!!

Post a Comment