CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ribbons and Bows

My mom and dad came to visit the other day and mom brought me yards and yards of ribbon and lace and bunches of really neat buttons! I am having so much fun going through everything. I really need to get all my scrap stuff unpacked so I can get these wonderful new treasures organized. I can't wait to start creating cards and layouts with these new supples. Some of the button are vintage finds! A friend of my moms inherited these from her mom and can't use them so she passed them on to my mom who is giving me the opportunity to sort through them and keep what I like. There is also a beautiful porcelain doll head to use to make a doll. I have no use for it so I am going to try to find a home for it.


Cathie

0 comments:

Post a Comment