CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Blog Hop Hangover

I "borrowed" my title for this blog from Sheri, our MemoryWorks design team assistant leader.  Thanks Sheri for a great title.  Well, I am honored by all the wonderful positive comments I received on my altered book that I made as my project for the MemoryWorks design team blog hop.  As promised one lucky follower who left a comment will be a winner right here on my blog.  I have a set of adorable mini cards that I made using the April express kit that I will be giving away.  Today I will re-read all the comments and put everyone's name in a basket and draw out the lucky winner.  I will announce the winner later today or tomorrow.  If you are the winner please contact me at my email address: thatsnoscrap@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can send them off to you. 

Thank you all again so much for all the wonderful comments.  I have to tell you, I get to work with an amazing group of very talented ladies and everytime there is a challenge or project to work on they really inspire me to get out of my comfort zone and try something new and challenging. 

The new catalog is out and there are really fabulous products in it.  If you would like to purchase anything please contact me and I will be happy to order for you.  If you place an order of $25.00 or more I will include a copy of the new catalog along with free shipping on your order.  You can see all the wonderful products at the MemoryWorks website.  And if you would like to purchase your products and receive a great discount just contact me about becoming a MemoryWorks Independant Scrapbook Consultant.  If you would like to receive some free scrapbook supplies contact me about hosting your very own scrapbook party or class.  I offer classes in layouts, cards and altered art projects. And don't forget, with just a party order total of $150.00 the hostess receives some wonderful free scrapbook supplies. So think about it and then call me and I can get you started on the road to preserving wonderful memories and creating beautiful handmade cards for family and friends.

2 comments:

MaineOkie

lol love the title lol really cute!

Kay Wallace

I wish I would have thought of that title after the *month-long* blog hop of 50 hosts on Let's Scrap. lol I love hopping along the MW trail! Thanks for the invite to do so!

Post a Comment