CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!

First of all I would like to thank everyone who hopped by to leave me some blog love.  It was very encouraging to me to have so many positive comments.  I appreciate that you all took the time to visit my little place in blog land.  I am excited to have new followers too.  I want you all to know that I have become followers of your blogs, those of you who have them.

Here is a picture of the mini cards that I made from the April MemoryWorks Express Kit that I am giving away.



Well, without further delay the winner of my first ever blog hop is..........

MaineOkie Scrappers.  Thank you for becoming a new follower and leaving such nice comments on my blog.  Please email me at: thatsnoscrap@yahoo.com  with your mailing address and I will get  your mini cards in the mail.

4 comments:

Kay Wallace

Congrats to MaineOkie Scrappers! Lucky winner! Sweet mini cards, Cathie!

MaineOkie

I'm so excited this was my first Blog Hop and it was so much fun and your work is just so beautiful! I sent you an E-mail!

Lynn

such a cute prize!

Denise van Deventer

Hi Cathie...thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments...I am a new follower on your blog too! Have a super day!

Post a Comment