And of course once you accept an invitation to a party you need to bring a card so I created a really simple birthday card using cardstock, two stamps from Stampin' Up and some scraps from the May Memory Works Express Kit...
The final item for my garden party is a drinking straw label so guests don't mix up their drinks. I used scraps for this project and letter stickers to personalize.
There will be a *prize for one lucky winner ! Leave a comment at each blog you visit along the hop for more chances to win! You have until midnite to leave your comments. Winner will be announced on the Memory Works blog on Wednesday, June 27th. *Prize is sponsored by Memory Works. Thank you again for joing us today for our birthday blog hop. Below is a list of all the blogs participating so you can visit everyone! Be sure to leave a comment on my blog because I will be giving away a prize at the end of the hop. If you are not already a follower of my blog I'd love to have you start following me.
1. Memory Works Blog http://www.memoryworksblog.blogspot.com
2. Sheri Feypel www.thedesperatescrapper.blogspot.com
3. Lacey Igo http://www.laceybugcreations.com/blog
4. Christy Musack www.christymusack.blogspot.com
5. Jody Spiegelhoff http://spiegelmom.blogspot.com/
6. Rosann Elliott www.brooklyngirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
7. Jenn Bidwell Edwardson http://frommypapercraftstudio.blogspot.com/
8. Kim Hill http://www.cafeanglais.wordpress.com/
9. Kelly Holbrook http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com/
10. Cathy Hollins http://cathiehollins.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
11. Janey Pumphrey http://nevadagal1.blogspot.com/ NEXT STOP
12. Sharon Hill http://ascrappersmemoir.blogspot.com/
13. Caroline Piercy http://carolinescraftiness.blogspot.com
14. Lynn Darda http://mymwcreations.blogspot.com/
15. Christine Pennington. http://www.Christines-creative therapy.blogspot.com