CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Introduction Blog Hop


 
Hi!  Cathie Hollins here.  Welcome to the Memory Works introduction blog hop!  If you got here from Kelly Holbrook's blpg - http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com/ - you are in the right place! Didn't Kelly have some wonderful projects! 
I'm thrilled to be here for a second term and I'd like to share with you the projects that I submitted for my design team application.


 
The first two projects are the 12 x 12 layouts that I made.

This layout was made using the September Express Kit! 
This layout was made using the November Express Kit
This is the cover of my December Daily.  I used a mix of paper lines for this and the ribbon is from my stash

I also used the November Express Kit to create this Christmas Card. 

 Thanks for joining me today.  Your next stop is Gia Lau - www.thepaintedcrane.com -  You are going to LOVE what she has to share with you!






16 comments:

Lacey

Good stuff Cathie!! Love the cards and great layouts! Love the school one! Nice work! Welcome back to the team this year!

Lynn

Fun projects! Congrats on making the team again!

Katie Skiff

Great projects!! Looking forward to working with you!!

scrapcreator

Nice layouts. Really like the December Daily cover.

Kim Hill

Love the Daily, Cathie!

Kelly

Awesome projects, Cathie...excited to be on the team with you again this year!

Kelly

Great layouts! Love the card and the journal cover is awesome! TFS

Jess

Great layouts and projects! Love the papers in the study hall september express kit!Perfect for those school aged children.

Gia Lau

Can someone tell me what a "December Daily" is I have been seeing this name everywhere...oh well I guess the name is self explanatory? Anyway LOVE your cover and your use of the MW Express kits! Aren't they awesome?

Stampin' Meg

Great projects Cathie- I am not sure which I liked best- your altered journal or the school LO!

Lindsay

Thanks for sharing your awesome projects!

Unknown

Great layouts Cathie! i can't wait to see more of your December Daily!!

Jody Spiegelhoff

Hi Cathie! Great work here! I love how you used the tags & your Daily:) I'm looking forward to another great year!

Rosann

YES! keep the boy layouts coming!

Amanda

Great work, Cathie. Looking forward to working with you this year.

Cathie

thank you everyone for such nice compliments. I am excited to work with each one of you ladies this year!

Post a Comment